Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Workout Time

My brother Stephen started P90X a week before we got there and a couple of his friends from his ward would come over and workout too.  Lydia was pretty curious about what was going on because she wouldn't leave them alone.  We were upstairs and she kept sneaking downstairs.  They were just laughing and said it wasn't a problem so Matt and I stayed to watch.  I was really interested in watching because I had heard a lot about the program and wondered what the fad was about.  It's a pretty intense workout.  Lydia kept trying to imitate what the girls and Stevo were doing and it was so funny.  They all loved it and thought she was the cutest thing ever which I must say, I think she probably was.

 Gotta do resistance training!


Pull-ups with Matt.


Whewwww!!! That was hard work!

No comments: