Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halloween Art

Doing crafts and art doesn't happen too often in our home.  Lydia doesn't sit still long enough to really finish and our Library does crafts with every story time.  Hence, I have not done too much with her.  But one morning I decided it would be fun to get a little more into the Halloween spirit so we decided to make a ghost with cotton balls.  This was a great idea and we got all ready until I realized that we didn't have any glue.  So I opted for scotch tape which we were out of as well.  Trying to figure out what to do, I found some packing tape left over from when we moved.  I improvised and and used that!  You gotta do what you gotta do.  We had a lot of fun and it was a great craft for her because it was quick, fun and easy.  I need to find more like that.




No comments: