Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Trip

Our plane didn't leave until about 1 in the afternoon which I KNOW was a bad time but it was the only time we could get at a price we could afford.  Everyone kept telling me that it was a bad time to leave and they like to leave in the mornings and I felt like screaming.  I knew it was a bad time but trust me, if we could have afforded a different flight, I would have taken it!!!!

The kids were terrible the flight to Utah.  It was timed perfect so that they would be tired and ready for a nap as the plane would take off, but there was an issue with a passenger and we were delayed for 30 min.  SO FRUSTRATING!!!  But whatever, it's over now.  We made it and I'm am so grateful that we had a direct flight.  We were so grateful when the flight was over and we could get off the cramped space.  

I'm ready mom!


Let's go see Grandma!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He's so cute with his little backpack!!