Isn't he awesome!
He had just missed a shot in this picture but was so close!
My friend Haley, Felicia and I. Haley's husband was playing too.
Jordan being Jordan
After the game we went to the zoo with the kiddos. We went with them last year and had a lot of fun. Our camera's batteries died so we didn't get any pictures. Our other friend Matt Welling came with us and he took pictures for us. We don't have them yet so they are not with this blog. After we dropped the kiddo's off we went home and got ready for the night! Ever since we have been married I have wanted to go to my favorite restaurant in the World! Tepanyaki in Utah is a Japanese Steakhouse and like a Hibachi Grill. They cook the food on a big grill in front of you and you get great entertainment from the chef. The food is fa nominal but unfortunately so are the prices! This is why it is not a common occurrence to go. In fact, in our whole year and a half of marriage, we hadn't yet been. So this year, I insisted we go. I saved the birthday money my parents gave me and we invited our friends and went out for a birthday/goodbye celebration! It was SO much fun! Everyone had a blast and our chef was hilarious! When we first got there, there were a ton of high school students standing outside. They were all dressed up and we assumed it was for the Prom. In the middle of them all my friend Joey jumped out and yelled "Happy Birthday!" The high school kids then started to sing to me and the boys all got together and made an arch for me to walk through to get inside the restaurant all while they were singing to me! I was laughing so hard and a little embarrased. It's awesome though to have attention like that occasionally. When we got inside the kids left and I asked my friend if she put them up to it. She laughed and said she had nothing to do with it they just did it! So cute!
Joey, Haley and me
My good friend Shae
Kelvin thought it was so cute that I was SO excited to be there. I tend to act like a little kid when I get excited and was dancing when I was eating, wide eyed and a huge grin the whole night!
The love of my life and very best friend! Thank you baby for my wonderful night! You mean the world to me.
1 comment:
Nice legs Gregory!! haha!
I love that you guys are so good to take care of Felicia and Jordan. What a good Aunt and Uncle Isabella have!
Can't wait to have you guys down here!!!!
Post a Comment