Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What do you think?

Everywhere I go I get told that I look like Kimberly Williams Paisley, Star of "Father of the Bride" and married to Brad Paisley the country singer. In fact it started when I was a young teenager and has continued to increase these past few years. So judging by these pictures, i'm wondering what do you think? Do you see it or not? Sorry they are not the best of pictures to judge by and I wish I could get them side by side but you will have to work with what I got!










5 comments:

Krystal said...

Ok, I think so! But I think what's really so similar is the bright blue eyes. You both have eyes that are just that sparkly, bright blue that you can't help but see. So it may not even be the face structure or anything, but I think the eyes are why you notice a similarity.

Becky said...

There is a similarity. But, I think you're way prettier!

Karen said...

I can see where people are coming from and how they would think that. I've never thought that though.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

you actually do! you are both gorgeous!

Jen said...

HOLY YES! I didn't even know who she was but now that you are like "this is this famous person who looks like me" I totally see it!