They had me wear a cap and everything. If only I had brought my robe....
The Program for the evening. You couldn't read the program when it was all on one page so I broke it up into half pages. It was too good not to let everyone read it
Krystal did an awesome job of conducting the ceremony
AWWWW..... Such a beautiful speech by the best guy in the whole world
I was all excited to hear what he had to say
This was my "Change the World with my Degree" speech! I feel like I look humongous in this picture. It was just a bad angle I think....I hope... :/
The introduction to the walk
The graduation walk...it was hilarious that they had me do this. I loved it!
Being presented with my degree. It's so amazing being valedictorian and getting my very own ceremony!!
And finally the end of a fantastic ceremony.
And those in attendance......
Ed and Marta
Jennifer and Jan (I don't know who it was Jennifer had with her)
Felipe, Jordan, and Felicia is in the background. We didn't get a good picture of her unfortunately.
Steve and Lon
And finally Ernesto and Amanda
And as if the night couldn't get any better....Marta and Krystal made empanadas.
Thanks again for an incredible night!! You are all fantastic and I appreciate everything!
3 comments:
Oh man, wish I could've been there! Maybe when Kelvin gets his ceremony. :)
Oh.My.Gosh. That was SERIOUSLY the funniest and coolest thing EVER!!! I was dying with the videos!! What a great sister that Krystal is putting together something so fun and creative!! And what an awesome ceramony, personalize and everything!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Hahhahahahaha!!
Wow, it looked so good! I'm so glad you did the videos so I could actually see how it all turned out, haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! We had fun putting it together. :D
Post a Comment