Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Effort!

Lately Lydia has forgotten that she needs to move her arm out of the way when she try's to roll from her stomach to her back. It's really funny to watch although it does look a little painful. She will start doing some yoga pose with her head and feet high in the air trying desperately to roll over. Eventually she will start to cry and I will have to move her arm so she can get over. It is a good effort though and quite an enjoyable performance.





5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahahaha!! I especially love that last one! Is she wearing a new boy?? It's super cute!

Emilee Bailey said...

I don't know how to respond to your comment appropriatly so I will just laugh and move on. Yes it is a new BOW. I have made 3 different ones so far and am think I can make some head bands pretty inexpensivly as well. I'm saving a TON of money doing it this way!

Heidi said...

lol, you got great pictures! Sienna is also sabotaging her rolling-over efforts with her arm. You'd think they were the same age, or something. :)

Can't wait to see you when you get back!!

Adrian said...

Wow she is break dancing! - Aaron

Krystal said...

That last picture almost looks like something from the Matrix or something, haha! Definitely a good effort, Lydia!!