Lydia has started to laugh a lot more lately and it's been so cute. We haven't been able to catch much of it on video until now. Gregory was bouncing her in the BabyBjorn trying to get her to burp and she laughed like she never has before! Apparently she really really liked it!
On another note we just weight and measured Lydia and according to the charts she is in the 50-75th percentile of height for a 4 month old (she isn't 4 months yet) and 10-25th percentile for her weight. Just like I thought, long and skinny baby! And for those who might be wondering, she does eat what she should. At 13 pounds right now we are hoping to be able to hit the 16 pound 10 ounce mark at 6 months which would be double her weight. We will see in about a month and a half when we see the Dr again.
3 comments:
Hahahaha, SO cute! I love how you and Gregory are just as amused as she is! And Emilee... I think you're starting to pick up some of the Bailey laugh! There was a part where you sounded just like Lisa and Krystal when they laugh!
Isabella was watching this video with me and she was like "HI LEEDA!!!" So cute, I love her laugh!! It makes me remember the first Isabella really laughed and giggle, it totally warms your heart.
PS
Gregory looks like he got his workout for the day!;)
Oh, that is SO cute!!
Post a Comment