Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rolling Over

I finally caught Lydia rolling over on camera this morning. She is doing so good! She still struggles with rolling from her back to her stomach (I think most babies do) but is SO good rolling from her stomach to her back. She also is starting to hold her bottle. I didn't get the best picture of her holding it, but will soon I am sure. I just love this little girl of mine!

Holding her bottle!


Playing with one of her favorite toys, her very first doll.


Look at how well she props herself up. She is getting better with tummy time. For a while there she would scream bloody murder if she was on her tummy for more than 30 sec.


And the video of her rolling over. So cute! Can't believe how much she is growing.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for Lydia!! She totally looks like Gregory in that second picture with her dolly. She's getting so BIG!!

Heidi said...

Look at her do that with such ease!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

ella crece y crece ...esta super linda...