Monday, September 20, 2010

All It Takes Is A Second

I was changing Lydia the other day and when i was done I left the room for 2 seconds to wash my hands and when I came back in I found this.....





She somehow managed to pick up a full package of diapers then successfully take all of them out of the package (which is hard to do as an adult when it's full) by swinging it around. Then laughed when she got caught.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahahaha!!! Awww, so cute!! I love her little grin, how can you be mad at her when she looks as cute as that getting into trouble?? Silly Lydia!

Karen said...

So funny. I'm still laughing!!

Heidi said...

Well now you know all you need to do is give a little hoot, holler, and a yee-haw while swinging that diaper package around! I bet Lydia AND Kelvin would get a kick out of that! :)

Just Jen said...

This has to be one of the cutest posts in the entire world!