Lydia has picked up on this "eating food like mommy and daddy" thing pretty well. The first few times were a little interesting but after her check up at the Dr's office, he said she could eat whatever level 1 foods thy have or I could make my own. Either way i was anxious to get her to try other things as the rice cereal was not such a big hit. So far she has had green beans, bananas, squash, pears, and sweet potatoes. She didn't care much for the pears but can't seem to get enough of the sweet potatoes. Everything else she seems to like.
She sits in her little booster seat really well and looks so big in it!

She is starting to learn that the food goes on top of the tongue and not under it. Such a big girl. I swear that she has grown an inch or two in the last week.
5 comments:
I always mix the rice cereal into the pureed food (at least, until the foods get thicker in stage 3 and stuff). Have you tried that? It helps her get her grains, still tastes good, and has a bit longer filling power. :)
Isabella says, "Mommy! Baby Leeda eat da food!" :)
She's such a big girl!!! And I'm so happy the booster is working so great.
Oh my sweet little Lydia getting to be a big girl. Love so much Lydia! Nana
My kids loved the sweet potatoes too!
I love those booster seats- we always took ours to restaurants and everything.
Post a Comment