Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quiet Sunday Afternoon

After we visited the Hospital on Sunday afternoon we got to spend a quiet Sunday evening by ourselves. It's been a while since we have done that and we really enjoyed it.

Lydia is getting better with her balance everyday and I'm afraid she will be walking sooner than we think. I will definitely be having a little shadow when this happens.


She likes walking with daddy.


She has such a great smile. I know every parent is in love with their baby and thinks that they are the smartest and best kid in the universe, but I think mine really is the smartest and best in the universe. ;) Well... if not that... then she is still pretty darn cute.


"I will karate chop your face daddy!!" This was taken a few days prior at my parents house while she was playing with Matt. I can't help but laugh at it, especially the little pinky sticking out on her hand.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are some cute pictures! I love her little denim jumper

Jennifer said...

She looks so much like Kelvin in the first picture. Can't wait to see her in person again. Not much time has to pass before kids change!

Lisa said...

She looks alot like Gregory in that first picture!! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG!!! And I agree, she is pretty stinkin' cute and I know she's a smarty pants cause it runs in the family, right? ;)

Heidi said...

"Hai ya!"--but with a dainty pinky. :) ... I love the caption you put with the karate chop picture. That's awesome.

Krystal said...

Such cute pictures!!! She really does have such a beautiful smile, so you're not just biased as her mother! :) Course, I am her favorite auntie so I'm not sure how much I can say with being biased either...;)