I just had to include these pictures because I thought they were so cute. She is starting to get pretty decent balance when she is standing and has even been trying to let go of things and stand on her own. She will be independently standing for a couple seconds and then have to grab onto something again. I think it will be a little while before she starts walking even though she has been starting to get better pretty fast.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home
Lydia loves it when daddy is home and so these past two days she has had a ball. Gregory is on Fall Break this week and only had to work on Monday and Tuesday to get all his hours in. Yesterday she was so excited and then this morning she was even more excited that he was there in the morning. When I was feeding her breakfast she wouldn't take her eyes off him and would only take a bite when daddy would take a break playing with her. It's so fun to watch them interact and how excited she gets. And while she is turning into a little daddy's girl, she will always come back to mommy. It's cute how after she is done playing with him, she turns right back to me.
I just had to include these pictures because I thought they were so cute. She is starting to get pretty decent balance when she is standing and has even been trying to let go of things and stand on her own. She will be independently standing for a couple seconds and then have to grab onto something again. I think it will be a little while before she starts walking even though she has been starting to get better pretty fast.

I just had to include these pictures because I thought they were so cute. She is starting to get pretty decent balance when she is standing and has even been trying to let go of things and stand on her own. She will be independently standing for a couple seconds and then have to grab onto something again. I think it will be a little while before she starts walking even though she has been starting to get better pretty fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww!! Cutest videos ever!! Emilee I just have to say thank you so much for posting so much of Lydia, we miss her and all you so! It's nice to keep updated on everything. YOu're the best and love you tons!!
Lisa
Okay-I just showed those videos to Isabella and the second she heard you laughing on the video she's all, "That's Emee!!" and then when you say how Lydia loves her Daddy, Isabella responded, "I love Gegey too!!" So cute!! She loves you so much!
Go to go Lydia!!!
no puedo creer que ella ya se para solita...es una nina adorable....
Post a Comment