Looking pretty good!!!
When Lydia is tired she will place her arm over her eyes. (We don't know why, or how she got started doing that but it's cute nonetheless.) But with her new found hoodie, she just moved the hood over to cover her face. When we found her she had her hand holding the hood to keep it covering her face. She had just moved before the picture was taken but so you know, her face is towards the camera.
And then this morning we woke up to snow. Yep, that's right. It is officially winter and I am not too happy about that. The heater is on for the first time and I am wearing a sweater. These last few years have had horrible Fall seasons. It only lasts a week maybe two and then it's on to winter. I get so frustrated because Fall is my favorite time of year and I haven't even had a chance to enjoy it in years. Oh well. Maybe we will have better luck in Texas.
5 comments:
I WANT SNOW!!!! Send it down here. We are still in the high 80s. It's a joke! And you all look adorable and your hoodies, I remember we had a post of us in our hoodies when Isabella was small like that. They look so cute in their grown up hoodies. Love it!
I love the hoodies!
se ven super bien los tres con sus polerones ...me encantaron...me imagino que son de la univercidad que gregory estudia... hermosos todos ...un abrazo
lydia is so stinkin cute! i can't wait to meet her in person one day! you all look so happy!
Traitor. {He he}
Post a Comment