Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Pictures

As promised here as more pictures of what this little independent baby can do.

She sits up like a champ now!


She can hold her own bottle (when she wants too).


First introduction to a sippy cup. "What's this mom?"


Starting to get the hang of it.


Smiling pretty for the camera.


And finally, she is eating finger foods. She loves being independent and so when she can do things on her own, like feed herself, she is very happy. So far Cheerios and banana's have been a hit.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I know I say this over and over but SHE'S SO BIG!!! I just can't get over it. Look at her sitting up and holding her bottle!! Wow! She's as beautiful as ever too!

Karen said...

I love it when they learn to eat on their own. It's so much easier on me and them too.

Mari said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

nos encanta ver como crece Lydia...gracias por todas las fotos que nos permiten ver a la niña ...