Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Graduation Present

Anyone who knows my husband will know that he does not wait for presents well.  He tries to convince me that he should open his Christmas presents a week early and tries to give others their presents a week early sometimes.  This time, he got his present 4 months early!! 

My mom asked him his opinion on the Kindle sold by amazon for reading and so he started to do a lot of research on it.  After all his research he excitedly told my mom about his findings and then turned to me and asked if we could buy one.  I had to laugh because before he had done his research, I had done some and was planning on getting it for him for his graduation in May.  When who would have known but he then asked if we could get it for his graduation present.  I told him okay when he went right to the computer and started to look at which one he wanted.  Surprised I asked him "Are you going to get it now?" Which resulted in a response of "well yeah!"  After a  little conversation and some persuading on his part, I let him get his present early. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to surprise him but he is very happy with his new toy and I think it will be really good for him to have his last semester when there is really not much going on at work or school.  He loves it like we both knew he would and is already making plans to get another one for me.  Silly boy!!!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

GREGORY BAILEY!! You are worse than me!! You should have stayed tough Emilee-Brandon can give you some pointers, he's good at taming down the Bailey need to open presents early. ;)

Mari said...

Children...and presents...
I want to see the Diploma first...then we'll open presents. I must say though that Gregory has worked hard getting his degree so maybe one early present it is ok...Que Mama mas consentidora!