Yes that is right! My little brother turned 17 today and it seems that everyone is in shock. What happened to the little Matthew running around making every one laugh and smile? I can assure you that he is still making us all laugh just as a much taller version. He is such a sweet kid and has a really positive attitude (when he wants to). We love him so much and I am so glad that he is my brother. Even though he is almost twice my height, he will always be the little kid who crawled up in my lap to have me scratch his back. Happy Birthday kid! I love you tons.
He requested this afternoon that I make him a dinosaur cake and this is what I threw together. I thought it turned out pretty well. We had the family party for him and Sammie yesterday but Sammie wanted pie instead of cake. Too bad that I have a love of cake making and the Wagers are more keen to pie. But I have gotten to do a few things and I have really enjoyed it. Matt really liked my cake too so what more could I ask for.
4 comments:
Wow. 17. That is amazing! You know what else is amazing? The cake you made! You "threw" that together, huh?
Wow! You are so talented Emilee. I can't wait to see Lydia's birthday cake and by the way-you're so hired for Isabella's birthday cake again this year. ;)
Happy birthday to your little brother!
AWESOME cake!!
A+ Emilee and Happy Birthday for Matt.
Post a Comment