Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summertime Swimming!

Last week Gregory had Friday off of work so we decided to make it a fun morning and go swimming with Lisa, Isabella and Tristan.  We had such a good morning and poor Lydia was completely exhausted by the end.  She missed her morning nap, but was still quite pleasant.  Probably because she LOVES swimming!  Anytime we got out of the water for a bit she was running right back to it.  It's so fun to watch her do so well.  Gregory was holding her on her stomach and back in the water and she really took to it.  She would get excited when she felt she was moving herself closer to me or the wall.  We really had a great time. 

All the good pictures were taken by Lisa on her nice camera. Ours leaves something to be desired when it comes to reflective light from the water or sun.

I love this picture!









Thanks for capturing some great moments Lisa!  I love having you around with your camera!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hahaha!! I love taking them and glad I can share them with you. And I must say that lunchtime picture of Lydia is seriously my favorite!! She is such a cutie patootie! We look forward to many more swim dates with y'all. :) Yay for family!!