Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ice Cream Monster!

We had Kelvin's parents over for dinner on Saturday and when we were having the dessert (ice cream) everyone started laughing.  I was in the kitchen at this point and Kelvin called me to come look.  When I got to the table this is what I found....





Yes, somehow she got a hold of the ice cream lid and licked it clean.  She even knew to turn the lid to get all the sides.  That was the first time she had ever done that and thank goodness the ice cream only had a serving left for her daddy to finish off the next day or people would be leery about eating ice cream at our house!  She has such a personality!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Get it Lydia!! Mmmm so good!!! So funny, I love it!

Adrian said...

Yum! Lydia is my kind of girl!