Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Pictures

I was looking back through some pictures of Lydia last year and realized that we don't take many pictures anymore.  That might be because I am pregnant and have been having a hard time getting out of bed some days.  But now that the first trimester is over and I'm starting to feel better I am getting better at a lot of things.  It's exciting to get back into the swing of things and be a mom again for Lydia.  I'm starting to get my business back up and running, Lydia and I are spending time at the park and outside, and I'm now going to start getting into family history.  Things are going to be busy but I'd rather be busy and get a lot done than not have anything to do and get nothing done.  I don't know how long I will be able to keep my pace up when the 3rd trimester hits, but I am hopeful that this pregnancy will be better than the last one.  Thinking positive pays off as positive thoughts lead to positive actions which lead to positive results!  I really believe that, and who couldn't use all the positivity they can get in their lives! 

Anyway, I do have some random pictures of our little squeaker who continues to grow up on us.  Looking at older pictures it's funny to see her so bald and now she has hair!  I actually had to buy a brush for her hair because my comb is just too hard for her head and now that I actually have to do her hair I figured it should be as painless a process as possible.

We took her cupcake away because she was making a HUGE mess with the frosting (it was all over the side of the table and on the carpet).  She wasn't very happy about that!

"I guess I will forgive you mom!"  We compromised with a non-frosted cupcake.

We FINALLY got around to painting a wood board that my dad made for Lydia's birthday to hold a quote we got on laminate.  She was quite fascinated with the process of painting.

Yes I cut my hair.  I don't have a great picture of it yet but I do have to say that I should have done it a lot sooner!  It is SO easy and I actually feel like I look good in the mornings now when I only spend 10 minutes getting ready.  My hair looks done now and I feel a lot better about my appearance which is crucial for me since pregnancy is not very kind to my appearance! 

Turned out pretty cute!!  I wasn't sure about the color of green we chose, but after it was all done I liked it a lot more. We really wanted to have something more neutral so it could be for all the kids!  Thanks so much dad for making the board for us!

 Since the weather has gotten a lot cooler here, we spend a lot of time on our porch watching the dogs go on walks and enjoying being outside.  Lydia LOVES it!  She would be outside all day if she could.  We put her little slide out on the porch and she will go out and sit on the slide and is just about as happy as can be.

This is all Gregory!  In fact the older she gets the more she looks like Gregory.  This is her way of watching her show.  Bear in mind that this is only 1 pose of several that I haven't quite gotten on camera yet.  But this little girl is a lot like her daddy since his mom told me that this is how he used to watch his shows also.  On a side note, she is getting really tall.  We measured her today and she is 33 inches!  That's 3 inches shy of 3 feet tall.  They grow up so fast.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the board, it's so cute and looks great. You're looking great as well!

Heidi said...

I agree with Jen's comment. :)

Lisa said...

You look adorable in that picture!!! And I love the short hair on you!