What would a fort be without a sword!!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Daddy and Daughter Time
On one particularly long night with Jason a couple weeks ago, Gregory was so good as to get up with Lydia and play with her so I could get an extra hour of sleep. He was a saint!!! It was so needed and I felt so much better after words. Crazy how much a little sleep can really make a difference. When I did get up with the baby I came into Lydia's room to find a great big fort had taken over with the two culprits inside! I laughed for quite a while. I tried to take pictures but Lydia was being a stinker so all I got was one. But just take my word for it, it was a pretty good fort and Lydia loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Forts are the best! We built a fort in the living room once and ate homemade pizza in it for dinner. It was totally fun! :D
Hahahahaha!! Leave it to my brother to build a fort. He's such a good Daddy!
Post a Comment