His cousin Tristan is so curious about him. We joke that it's because he want's Jason to grow up quick so he can have a little play buddy since Lydia and Isabella play together a lot. When we went to visit the other day, Tristan kept coming over and touching Jason and even tried to pick him up once. He will also grab his hand as if he is silently telling him to get up and come play. They will be good friends and be able to take on those girls soon enough.
Like I said in an older post, Jason is so big! It makes me laugh to see my chunky little baby and I am very happy that he is that way (although my back would protest that statement). He is averaging 5-6 ounces per feeding and eats about ever 2 1/2 hours but he will go for 6 hour stretches at night so I only have to get up once (even though I still don't get lots of sleep with a late night feeding and Lydia waking up early). I don't think I've ever fed him less than 4 ounces since he came home. This kid can eat!
We got some family pictures for the first time today and we are excited to get them back. While I still have to get over the fact that my body isn't back to where I would like, I know that it will come. I am trying to have patience with myself and not judge the pictures based on how "big" I think I look. You will get to see our complete family portraits soon when we get them back.
We are adjusting to being a family of four fairly well and couldn't imagine life any differently. Jason is such an amazing and sweet spirit. He is my baby boy!
Watch out! He might just have inherited "the look" that Lydia is famous for.
2 comments:
He is SO cute! Looking at your pictures of him is making me SO excited for June to roll around for our little guy! :)
Ah yes, the look! Now, I want to know where you're two kids are getting this "look" from?? Mommy? Or Daddy? Hahaha! And the pictures turned out so pretty, I have them all ready for you! And yes Jason, hurry and grow up because little Tristan cannot seem to wait and needs a little buddy. :) We love you guys!!
Post a Comment