This is what Lydia would call her afternoon on Tuesday! There is a family moving in our ward and I offered to watch their 2 older girls for a couple of hours while they get some things done. All mom's know how wonderful it is not to have to worry about kids when moving. So they dropped the girls off that afternoon and they all 3 just had a ball. They played with toys, they watched part of a movie (until they got bored and wanted to play again) and they ran around. Lydia thought she was in heaven. I must say that the girls were actually well behaved and played very nicely. The oldest one is like a little mother who was so great with Lydia and would tell her that pushing isn't nice and Lydia would listen! Kids really do learn from each other and I'm glad that this was one of those good things to learn. When Kelvin came home he thought it was so funny watching the girls chase each other that he caught it on video. Hopefully, this is just one of more fun afternoons to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment