This picture makes us laugh. I look really tired (which I was), Lydia looks mad, and Jason looks like he is laughing.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
First Sunday Back at Church
After 3 1/2 weeks I was going crazy being home and told Gregory that I was going to go to church. He kept asking me if I was sure and I would tell him that I was. Yes, it was probably a little too early (or maybe a lot too early) but I was getting really frustrated not being able to get out. Remember I had been at home for the past 3 months on modified bed rest so it had been a while since I had really gotten out. When we got to church everyone was shocked that I was back already but excited to see the baby. Everyone was so kind too telling me that I looked really good for just having a baby. That made me feel good. I have a little ways to go but it was still a great confidence booster that things were on the right track. We tried to get a picture to celebrate our family going to church together for the first time, but we kept having problems so you get a picture with part of Gregory's head cut off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys look great!
hermosa familia ..nos alegramos que tengan la bendicion de tener un niño y una niña en su familia..les amamos
Post a Comment