Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jordan's Party

We went to Marta and Ed's house the night before we went home for a celebration of Jordan's graduation, birthday and being ordained and Elder.  The Montanares showed up and it was really great to see all of them and their kiddos.  We had a great night even though we had to leave early so we could head home the next day.  But we were proud of Jordan and it was good to be with family.

Jennifer, who is an AMAZING photographer, took some fun candid photos of the kids and I have just fallen in love with them.  Thank you so much, Jen!!!  We love them!

I love that all the girls are with Brother Montanares.

Talking with Mami Eca and Margot in Chile.

SO sweet!!!  I love this one.

She was sharing her Cheetos which is a big deal!

The shadows on this are incredible.  She just has an eye for these things.

Classic Lydia expression!

Such a happy boy.

My baby girl!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

nos encanto hablar con lydia por la computadora.....