Lydia loves music and singing. I catch her singing to herself a lot. Well on Monday we were planning on going to the zoo, but Jason got really sick. We spent all morning at the Dr's to find out he had a stomach bug that was going around. The poor kids woke up at 5am screaming and couldn't sleep on his stomach. I help him in my arms and rocked him until about 8am so he could get some sleep. He wouldn't eat and was just miserable. Well, he scared me so bad with his screaming that I called the Dr and got him right in. I don't usually take the kids to the Dr when they are sick because usually it's just a virus and they can't do anything anyway. Unless it seems serious or they would need an antibiotic, I usually just treat them at home. I was worried when Jason was inconsolable and acting different. Thankfully it wasn't anything serious, but the Dr did say that the stomach bug brought back his acid reflux. That was why he couldn't sleep laying down. Made so much more sense.
Later that afternoon when he seemed to be feeling a bit better, we were in the kids room playing and I was showing Jason something and then I heard some singing and a "Yee Haw". I looked over to find this....
Even when he is sick he is still a happy little guy!
3 comments:
That is awesome that Lydia will let you take videos of her! Sienna stops whatever she's doing as soon as we pull out our camera so we can't get video of her doing anything (except for running for the camera)!
She's so cute!!! Both of them are. So sad he got sick, that's no fun at all. Give them big hugs!! We are so sad we're missing you while we are in Florida!
ademas de buena para bailar lydia le gusta cantar ...es toda una artista...besos para ella y para Jason
Post a Comment