Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting Ready For Utah

The bad thing about going on a long trip like this is the packing.  We were spending a few days in Dallas and then flying to Utah so I had to pack one way for Dallas (necessities all in one suitcase, easy to get too, and not spread out) and then another for the flight (distribution of weight).  It was a nightmare.  Basically I decided the best way to handle it was to just pack for Dallas and then we would repack before we left for Utah.  It worked pretty well (although a lot of work).

The kids had a pretty good time while we were "waiting" to go on our much anticipated trip.  Distracting them was work at some points but it is like that everyday in our normal life.  It was good to spend some time with them before we took off though.

The stinker kept climbing in our suitcase!


Of course his sister joined in the fun.  By the way, all this was taking place as I was trying to get a little organized to pack again. It always happens that way with kids, right?

The cousin's playing.  They did pretty well this trip.

He's such a curious boy!  I should have named him George.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My Mom got some adorable picture of all the grandkids that weekend but is yet to give them to me!