Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She's Never Missed One!

This weekend Kelvin's mom came up from Texas. It was perfect timing really because she was able to see Krystal (Kelvin's sister) in her dance competition (which she was AMAZING), and also because Kelvin was in the Primary program for our ward. I am the second counselor in the Primary and we had decided to set the oldest class with the missionaries as if they were teaching the class. Well, the missionaries were unable to do the program so we improvised and asked Kelvin and Nick Whitney, the elders quorum president, to be our missionaries. They were great sports and even wore their missionary name tags! Because she was up this weekend, she came for our sacrament meeting and saw Kelvin preform and thus has never missed her son preform in a primary program to this date! We thought it was fun and were so glad she was able to spend some time with us. The next time we will see her is when the baby is born which will be in March. I think this little girl already knows her Grandma though. She was kicking a bit before we went to see her at Marta's, and Maritza was so excited to see the growing belly with her grand baby inside. It felt like Christmas with all the stuff she brought for us from Texas! Thank you Lisa for the AWESOME blanket, bibs and burp cloths. They are great and Kelvin likes them a lot too. And thank you Maritza for the adorable outfit for the baby!

Kelvin and his mom



Her last night here we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Krystal got sick again and I think has sworn off Cafe Rio forever!



Awwww.....Marta and Felicia



And of course us! I was really tired that night and it does show, but what do you expect....I'm pregnant! At least that's what Kelvin tells me all the time to make me feel better about how I look these days.



The outfit from Maritza and all the stuff from Lisa. I guess I won't need to have nightmares about not finding socks for my baby right Lisa? Ha Ha Ha!!! Just Kidding



When we first found out that we were having a girl, my mom went right out and bought these. I love the headband, it will be perfect for her blessing. Thanks mom! (I didn't get to post these earlier so I thought I would throw them in here.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's what I thought too when I sent those!! How funny. I'm so glad you liked everything, and Gregory too. I was happy to make something for my first niece!