Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

This year we spent Christmas Eve with Ed and Marta and the kids. We had a lot of fun talking, laughing, doing a puzzle, and just being with each other. The dinner was fantastic (thank you Ed and Marta) and the night was wonderful. We got some great things and are very thankful that we have family we can spend the holidays with.

Felicia telling the baby hello and Merry Christmas.



Gregory spent all night putting the puzzle together and finished by the end of the night. He was so proud of himself! People came and sat down with him now and again to help but the whole night we knew exactly where he was.



Opening gifts with the family and having a great time!



The awesome new white shirt he got from Ed and Marta and the gift card we got for Applebee's from the kids.



I got some incredible perfume that I absolutely LOVE!



Jordan getting excited for dinner.



Jordan and Felicia helping out before dinner.



Gregory opening his pj's.



Me opening my pj's.



I love that he is holding my belly!



Thumbs up for the excited soon to be daddy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that picture of you and Felicia!! It's so sweet!!