Monday, December 7, 2009

A Few of my Favorites

I was going through pictures earlier this week and ran across some of my favorites that were taken before we started our blog! I thought why not remember the good things in my life this wonderful Christmas Holiday so I am sharing them all with you.

My favorite engagement picture.


I love how they caught me primping before the reception.


A perfect picture with the blue sky!


Gotta love the cowboy hats and boots! And yes I did wear the boots under my dress at the wedding (except for the temple sealing obviously) and at the reception.


Moving into our first place.


His favorite Halloween costume.


My first time riding a bull.


This is one of my favorite pictures of us both!


After a long hard day at work, what better way to come home than to a snowman built by the best husband in the world just for me!


A road trip I took to Oregon. Isn't the scenery breath taking!


You probably can't see this very well, but it is of Gregory and Aaron. I love this picture of them.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a cute picture of Gregory and Aaron...when was that taken? Looks like high school.

ammunk said...

Cute pictures! I especially enjoyed the one of Little Jack and Jill. :)

ammunk said...

Cute pictures. I especially enjoyed the one of Jack and Jill :)

ammunk said...

p.s we need to do something fun together over break!

p.p.s I think I submitted that 1st comment twice. sorry