Thursday, December 3, 2009
It Could Have Been Worse
So I got my test results back and the good news is I do not have gestational diabetes (we were not surprised by this but it was still good to hear). The bad news is that I am anemic. I am now on Iron supplements for the rest of my pregnancy and have to get extra rest this weekend. This also comes with a UTI and a bacterial infection in my lungs (thanks to the remnants of H1N1 that never left) which I am currently on antibiotics for. I was wondering why I was so incredibly exhausted and was struggling to get anything done this week. It's good to think that soon I might be back to a somewhat normal state and feel better. At least I only have one more day of work and then I can take some extra time to relax and get better. But as the saying goes...it could have been worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to take iron supplaments, it was no big deal. Just an extra pill a day is all.
Post a Comment