I had my Dr's appointment today and everything checked out great! I was a little nervous that something might be wrong, but the baby and I are both fine. The Dr started to laugh when she was checking for the heartbeat because the little stinker was all scrunched over to one side. It was rather funny as I can tell we have very silly baby on the way!
As far as the contractions go, they have slowed down and are not quite as frequent or intense. The Dr told me they were probably from a few different reasons. One is that there is so much pressure on my pelvis right now that the muscles are spasming in my hips and back. This is in part to my carrying the baby all in the front. Another reason that was contributing was that this baby moves so much! She will drop into my pelvis and cause a lot of pain and then go back up again. She is constantly moving, tossing and turning. We have a little gymnast on our hands. And one of the last reasons was I just need more rest. Luckily I was not put on bed rest. When the Dr found out that I sit at work and only work part time she was more ok with letting me still work. I just need to lay down after work for about an hour and then can do other things.
So it was all good news and I am so happy that the baby and I are both fine and doing well. Obviously I still have to monitor things very closely because if something changes then my Dr said it was cause for concern. But for now I will rejoice that I can still get out of the house!
2 comments:
Yay! We love hearing good news! Give our love to the baby.
woot woot!
Post a Comment