Matt liked our gift of an i Tunes gift card.
The other "gift" from my parents, his very first truck key! (Well, it is really only the house key, but the truck key will be on the key ring before long when the truck is fixed and running.)
Sammie waiting patiently to open her presents, but eyeing them with great excitement. (Sorry about the red eye)
Kelvin was so excited about her gift from us because he picked it out himself.
She loved it! First thing she did was run to everyone and have them read her new princess book. I think it was a hit!
Sunday at Church was interesting as everyone kept asking me when the big day is. When I would tell them that I had 2 more months, they would give a weird look, look at my stomach and then tell me "well, it's not that much longer!" When I was telling my mom about this she laughed and told me that I just don't have a body built for pregnancy. It's true, I really don't. I look like I am almost 9 months pregnant already. The sad thing is that I can't sit on the benchs in church anymore. Two weeks ago we sat in the foyer because I wasn't feeling very well and then Kelvin wanted to sit there again last Sunday. I said that I wanted to sit in the chapel and see how it goes. Well sure enough, half way through the meeting, I was out of the chapel and on the couch again. The benchs are very hard so we are now going to have to sit in the foyer every sacrament meeting. At least I can still go to church.
Sunday was a great day and I still can't believe that life is moving so fast. Before you know it, life can change so quickly. It makes me so grateful for all that I have. So Happy 16th Birthday Matt! We love you!
2 comments:
Sammie LOVES the princess book!!! The first thing she wants to do in the morning before anything else since she got it, is to read her princess book.
Post a Comment