Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Family Walk

After the robot competition on Tuesday, it was such a nice night that we decided to go for our first family walk. We took our stroller out and used it for the first time. Can I just say that it is a super nice stroller. Thanks to our friend Matt!!!! It can also be used for a running stroller. Kind of cool but I don't know if I will use it for that because the handles are a little high and it is a little awkward to run like that. But the option is there which I might use this summer. We walked for 45 min and Lydia did so well! She loves her walks and I know she will be so content in the summer when we are there...that is if she doesn't get too hot!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Walks with the little ones are AWESOME!! It breaks up the day for sure.

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

Linda familia ...los tres se ven super...