As I posted earlier, I have been sick. The only thing I didn't know was just how sick I was until I thought my head was going to explode on Thursday night before we moved. I was certain that i had a double ear infection and had LOTS of trouble sleeping that night. So Friday morning instead of packing first thing, we ended up going to an instacare. When the Dr checked me out, he spent all of 5 min with me before telling me that he was going to give me the highest dose of antibiotics he could and that I had to be very religious in taking them everyday and also that I needed to take Mucinex. I asked if I had an ear infection at that point and he laughed and said no but I had such a bad sinus infection that it was putting a lot of pressure on my ear drums causing me to feel like I had an ear infection let alone that it had spread throughout my entire face! When he checked my sinuses in my face they all hurt and I was surprised that I had an infection so bad. So now I get to take 2 horse pills twice a day! He told me to take the Mucinex because it was so bad that it could take up to 5 days for me to start feeling better just on the antibiotics and the Mucinex would help clear things up. I am feeling a little better but not a whole ton after being on the antibiotics for about 4 days now. This I attribute to a lack of sleep. The baby has been having some issues lately and has not been sleeping very well. I'm sure it's because her environment keeps changing and she keeps having to adjust. She will be just fine though and will learn quickly how to adapt!
The move itself went pretty well on Sat. We had quite a few people helping us and we got it all loaded up and moved into the storage unit in a couple of hours. It's not cool to be living out of suitcases again but that's just how it goes. My parents have really been awesome through this whole thing and my mom even cleared out her quilting machine so we could have the entire room downstairs for the 3 of us for these 2 1/2 weeks we are in transition until we move to Texas for the summer. (I have also heard that Maritza moved her sewing machine in Texas for our room there. These mom's of our's must surely love us!) For now we are really excited to be out of that dump of an apartment away from all the smokers, dogs and their waste laying all over the place, the crazy people whom you were afraid might break in your apartment in the middle of the night, the gangsters and the horrible management who couldn't care less about what was going on in the complex! It was a little bitter sweet leaving though. Only because we have made so many memories in that place. We were there for about 1 1/2 years. Lot's of good times but we are ready to be moving on. So farewell to this chapter in our lives...let's see what comes next!
No comments:
Post a Comment