It has been quite the week! Since the last post of Lydia's teeth coming in, both she and Gregory got sick!!!! His dad came home a couple weeks ago with a bad virus and was very careful to stay away from everyone, but Maritza got a lower end of it and then Lydia got it followed by Gregory. Lydia has had the most pitiful little cry you could imagine. Sometimes she has been too sick to even really cry so she would just whimper. It broke my heart to hear her. We had been on a pretty good schedule with naps and things but this past week it all went out the window! She had to be held for her to sleep, was up a lot all night and we were giving her Tylenol around the clock. We don't have insurance here so I hesitated taking her in the Dr but kept a close eye on her in case it turned worse. Luckily there was no real fever, though she was a little warm but the worst seemed to be over after a couple of days. With all of that going on Gregory got sick too! Needless to say, I am very tired. Thank goodness Lydia is on the mend and hopefully she will be back to her chipper self real soon. Poor thing can't catch a break for more than a week. Also Gregory seems to be getting better fast as well. Hopefully after this weekend we will all be healthy and well. I just pray that I don't get sick.
Just before Gregory got sick while he was holding Lydia so she could sleep and I could get a break.

Just after he got sick. This is what we looked like the past few days.

And the baby. Poor little thing. She's been so miserable.

This was at Brandon's a Lisa's house just before she got sick. We were getting ready to go and Lydia started to cry so Isabella went up and said "Shhhh...don't cry baby, don't cry." So precious!
3 comments:
Wow, look how much Lydia has grown!
Isabella is going to be a great big sister, you can already tell. :)
Aww, poor babies...so sleepy...I love that last picture of Isabella and Lydia too! I like Lydia's expression! I think she likes her cousin. :)
Thanks Heidi! That's what we are hoping too. I love that she adores her sweet little cousin. So cute!
Post a Comment