The Bailey's all dressed up and ready to party
The cutest little super girl!
Ready to take off flying.
If you look closely you can see the bullets in the back. Kelvin and my dad thought it was pretty cool.
You know that babies can start doing things fast right? Well, Lydia started to figure out how to sit up this last week. So on Saturday morning we decided to lower her bed a notch. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pick her up since sometimes she is lying down when she wakes up, but those worries were to no avail. Not only can she sit up by herself but as of today she can STAND UP by herself! I went in on Sunday to get her from a nap and she was standing. I about died! I have since found her standing 3 times in her crib today (sometimes when she was supposed to be sleeping) and have watched her about 5 times pull herself up to a standing position while she was playing. She sure picked that up really fast! She showed no signs that she would be starting to do that soon. I'm so glad that we lowered the crib when we did otherwise she would have fallen out.
The crib all lowered with the new fun toy that Grandma Marta got for her. She really likes the Mickey doll.
And what would a post be without a fun video of my two favorite people having a blast together.
Along with Lydia standing up by herself she is starting to become aware when we are talking. I can tell that she is paying attention and listening to our words and actually tries to talk back but it still comes out as babble. She still enjoys when we respond to her though. She also knows that people pay attention to her. Everywhere we go we get stopped and told that she is such a beautiful baby. In fact on Friday at the grocery store we were stopped 3 times! Lydia has noticed it and when people start to pay attention to her and make smiley faces at her she knows it's her cue and gets all sorts of cute with her smiles and laughs once she has deemed the situation to be safe with mom right there. The people love that she responds to them and I just laugh because I know she is manipulating the situation to her advantage. Such a funny girl!
6 comments:
Aww! She does make a cute supergirl! So glad she was able to use Isabella's old costume. :)
And Emilee-you're lookin' GOOD girl!! Loosin' weight like crazy-GO YOU!!
Gregory looks awesome in the 3 musketeer costume too, so glad to see y'all dressed up.
And I LOVE that video of Gregory and Lydia!!! SO STINKING CUTE!!! She looks like she's at the really fun playing around stage, I love it!
Myth busters truly is informative! :) Cute costumes!
I love the picture of you in your costume. Hopefully you're not the villain Supergirl needs to humble. :)
I think you're right, Lydia just might skip crawling altogether. :)
Great Halloween costumes...but you did not stop by our house. How rude! I do not know what to think about that.
Ahhhh I love the video of Lydia and Gregory!!! Soooo cute!! And even though I know it, and have known it for a long time, it suddenly hit me that my big brother is a daddy! I don't have adequate words to say...it's just so sweet!
Lydia es un dulce...nos encanta su dizfras...y Emilee se ve muy guapa...para que decir de nuestro gregorito..besos
Post a Comment