Sunday, November 21, 2010

She's Being Raised Right!

Our baby is getting so big!!  She is 8 months old and thinks she is already a year old.  Crazy little munchkin!  We were wanting to get some really nice family fall photos, but schedules never worked out and then this morning we got about a foot of snow.  There goes our fall pictures for the year.  So I broke out her outfit today that we were going to wear for the pictures.  She looks SO good in red don't ya think?

The bow is huge on her but she is still a cutie!  Too bad her dad has taught her to pull it off.  I'm going to be fighting her with it all day.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY LOVE HER OUTFIT!!!! You guys have got her the path for the U so early, it's so stinking funny! And I LOVE the red bow-GREGORY STOP TEACHING HER TO TAKE THEM OFF!!! She's adorable in them!

Mari said...

Love the outfit too! She looks so cute... and guess we will have to buy her a BYU outfit. I think she may look better in blue...?

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

ella se ve preciosa ....es una lindura...esta tan grande...

Krystal said...

Such a cute outfit!!! And yes, you're absolutely right, she looks fabulous in red! And the bow - just gorgeous! How is it babies can wear ginormous bows like that and look so incredibly adorable?? What a cutie...