With Lydia being sick for a little over a week, I have had some serious need of stress relief. For me this involves cooking. On Sunday when she started to feel better, I took advantage of Gregory being home and had him watch the baby while I cooked to my little hearts content which lasted almost all day.
My tribute to Fall! They looked a lot better in person and tasted even better.
I found a few recipes that claimed they were from Cafe Rio so I thought I would try them out. The rice came really really close. Neither of us could tell a difference with it. Gregory said they tasted a lot like the burritos from Cafe Rio but he usually gets steak while I made chicken, and I usually have their green sauce while he gets the red. He really liked my red sauce but I would have preferred the green. I will still search for a good green sauce recipe. In the mean time....here was our Sunday night dinner. Gregory was so impressed and liked them so much that he made me take a picture and blog about it.
5 comments:
Emilee- I think you should post the recipes you found. I have seen a lot but I haven't tried them yet. If you wouldn't mind letting me know what your red sauce was as well. It looked super good. How fun for Lydia to be crawling.
Seriously! Those do not look homemade!! ... If you find the recipe for Cafe Rio's chicken tortilla soup, will you let me know? :)
COOOOOOOKIES you know how I feel about them!!! <3 <3 <3!!!
Mmmm,those cookies look amazing!
se ve todo muy rico...y tambien muy lindo....
Post a Comment