I stated before how Lydia will not crawl when people are watching her because she prefers to walk. Well when no one is around and she really wants something she will crawl to it because that is the only way she can move. So the other day when I left her in the living room to go get something I came back and found this.
Looks like our movies are no longer safe. This was also how I learned that she could crawl and get where she wanted if no one else is there to take her.
On another note, she has been sick since Sunday... hence the lack of blogs. It started out as a cold and got a little better in the week but as of today got a little worse. She has had a runny nose, been stuffy, very clingy, and just all around felt miserable poor thing. I have not gotten a lot of sleep because she is waking up in the night every couple of hours which makes both of us sleepy throughout the day. She was sleeping pretty good at the beginning of the week but it has digressed to having trouble sleeping at night and even with her naps. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better so I don't have to take her in. She is still fairly happy for feeling so miserable but it is hard when she looks at me with those eyes saying "mom, please make me feel better".
6 comments:
Lydia what are you up to little girl?
ooooooooohhhhhh....ya esta haciendo maldades.....eso significa que si esta creciendo....
Love it! Hence why we are FINALLY building our entertainment center...Isabella was trouble and I don't need another one doing the same! ;)
And can I just say I know who the favorites in the family are...mom never comments on MY blog! Geeze louise...
Geeze louise...
Hahaha, I just love her big smile! She's so proud of herself for pulling all the movies out, lol!
Post a Comment