Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lydia, The Destroyer of Worlds

Last Thursday as we were playing with Lydia we pulled out some blocks for her to play with.  Well we decided to build a tower since her interest in them was dwindling.  Much to our surprise she would come running over every time and knock them over with a GRRRR!  It was so funny.  We got some great videos of our little Godzilla, or as her daddy affectionately named her; Lydia, The Destroyer of Worlds (do ya think he reads a little too much fantasy?)!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahahaha!! That's awesome! I love her little growling she does after she's destroyed it. So cute. All I could think of as I watched this was the beginning of the movie when that asian dude was like "Godzilla, godzilla." Hahaha!! So cute!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

que linda que esta .....me encanta ver como crece....y hace tantas travesuras....

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness, I love this video!!! I especially loved her Godzilla-like growl every time after she knocked the tower down! :) Such a cutie!