Wednesday, February 2, 2011
She's already figured it out...
So today Lydia and I were playing upstairs in the family room when she started to open the cabinets that hold the DVD's. I told her no and that she couldn't do that. She knows she is not supposed to get into them so she shut the sliding drawer when I told her to but she caught her little pinky just slightly while shutting it. I thought she would start crying but my little girl is tough and just shook her hand and then went for the drawer again. This time I had my hand holding it closed so she couldn't pull it out. Well she then promptly started to cry and I thought it was because of when she shut her little finger in the the drawer. So I held my arms out to her but the little stinker bypassed me and headed toward the kitchen......where my mom was! She went running to Grandma. She was so mad at me because I wouldn't let her do what she wanted that she refused to look at me for a little bit and only would be comforted and go to Grandma. While it did her heart some good to know that her Grand daughter loves her so much, I got a little worried about what lies ahead for her terrible two's! I foresee A LOT of prayers in our midst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahahaha!!! Gotta love it. Isabella has already tried dividing be and Brandon when she gets in trouble hoping she can get mercy from the other parent. Little stinker!
Yes... grandma can always make things better.
Post a Comment