Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quite the music lover

Yesterday my friend Heidi came over with her two kiddo's and spent some time at our house.  Her oldest daughter Ellie noticed that there was a guitar in the front room and asked if she could play it.  We told her she could if she was gentle and we all proceeded into that room to supervise.  Lydia went crazy!  She is such a funny little dancer and loves any kind of music even if it's just whistling or Matt's tapping on random objects and will start to dance.  She had some crazy moves yesterday and we all got a kick out of watching her and so today I had Matt play the guitar to see if we could capture some of it on video.  Luckily she did it again and I got some good footage.  Such a silly little girl.  I can't wait to see what her talents will be when she gets older.  Whenever someone is playing the piano, she will run into the room to play with them.  Everyday at least once she makes me take her to the piano and sit on my lap so she can play the piano.  And now that she has discovered the guitar, she is always in the room playing it.  I am surprised at how gentle she is with it too.  Whatever may come, she is very interested in music and everything that makes music (except she didn't like our electric guitar so much when Matt played it). 

Dancin' to Matt's music!

Rockin' out with Uncle Matt!  This is one of my favorite videos!

Trying to play the piano. 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so stinking cute! I love her dance moves.

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

muy bien lydia...eres una exelente bailarina......

Mari said...

So happy to see the videos! They made my day!

Krystal said...

Such fun videos! I love her little body wiggle there! Girl's got the moves already! ;)