The party was really fun and there were a lot of people who came that we were excited to see. It was mostly those family and friends that we are closest too and will miss tons while we are living in Texas. We had a light lunch provided with chips and cupcakes! The original plan was to make a cake for Lydia's first birthday, a cake in the shape of Texas for our going away and a graduation cake for Kelvin. Things have been so busy that I really didn't want to make 3 cakes. So last minute I decided to make 1 cake for the graduation. (By last min I mean the morning of the party is when I decided to make it.) It was nice to have something fun as a centerpiece and I think it turned out pretty well.
The food, pretty yummy!!
The cake! I even gave him black curly hair. It looks a lot like him I think.
An assortment of cup cakes. Don't you love all the fun colors?
A few pictures of some of the guests!
And finally, all the presents! She was so cute and every present she opened she got really excited and treated it like it was the best present she had ever received.
2 comments:
K I'm pretty sure I'm going to steal your sweater when you come down here!! So cute, I love it! And it looks like everything went really well, the cake is awesome as always! You're so talented. :)
que linda fiesta nos alegra saber que lo pasaron tan bien en especial lydia...
Post a Comment