The first day he was born he was holding his head up for short amounts of time which is impressive to begin with but makes it more so when you see the size of his head! He is getting much better at controlling that now and can hold it up for a sustained amount of time. He can move his hands to grab/swat at his toys on his play-mat or bouncer, and for my FAVORITE thing of all.....he is smiling!!!! It's the cutest thing in the world to see your baby smile back at you.
He is growing up so fast that I will look at him and tell him to stop growing so fast. Gregory laughs at me when I say that but I can't help but feel a bitter sweet moment knowing that I will probably never get to hold a baby of mine again. I am holding onto every precious moment of him as a baby and loving it! I am so blessed to have two such wonderful kiddos. I don't know what I did in the life before this to be so blessed to be their mom. They are precious spirits.
All ready for church last Sunday. My favorite trio!
My dad had a lay over in Dallas on Sunday and we were so lucky to be able to go see him! It was the first time he met his grandson. It's so sad to think that he was a month old before Grandpa got to hold him, but that's what happens when you live far away from your family. It's been hard on me to be so far away, but my parents have been able to make a few trips out which has been great. They will also be flying out in 2 weeks for Jason's baby blessing. We are very excited for that. Seeing my dad at the airport was so much fun even if it was only for 30 min, it was definitely worth it!
2 comments:
They look so fancy dressed up for church! And I'm so glad you got to see your Dad, what a great opportunity.
nos encanto la foto de gregory con sus niños....lydia es muy parecida a su papa ...un abrazo para todos..
Post a Comment