Friday, September 19, 2008

Get The Door, It's DoMEnos!!

So I officially started my job at Domino's pizza last night. I got right back into the swing of things and started driving almost right off. Which is really good 'cause normally you don't actually do any driving for about a week till you figure stuff out and then you drive with someone else to get trained, but since I already know what I'm doing, I went right to work after a really quick brush up training. I made pretty good tips for a Thursday, too. I've officially decided, I'm going to need more books on CD though cause I can only handle music so much longer! I only got lost a couple of times, which is pretty good considering I was working in the late evening.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh you look so cute in your official dominos outfit! Good luck with the job and if I lived there I would give you a BIG tip!! Maybe when I visit. =)