Well after months of deliberation we finally decided to create a blog. Emilee's been wanting to for a while but I've been against it because I figured it would take too much time. But last night I got bored and said, "Hey, babe, you wanna create a blog?" and she was pretty surprised. So here we are making a blog. We both are going to be doing this... well at least till I get bored of it. So You'll see my touches to it here and there. Well here we go enjoy the blog and we'll try to keep it current.
1 comment:
YAY!!! You joined the blogging world! I'm so excited to stay more update with the two of you since my brother doesn't tell me all the details on the phone. And I'm not sure about this claim to be the coolest Bailey's in the world but since you actually still carry the name, I'm not sure I could win that arguement. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment