It's a beautiful park, you just feel on top of the world up there. There was a forest fire a few years back that took out a lot of the forest but it's growing back now.
This is the beginning of the largest cliff dwelling in North America. You can just see their food storage room at the top of the picture.... I guess the Nephites prophets said food storage was good too.
Okay this was a tunnel we had to crawl though on hands and knees if you brought a backpack it wouldn't fit and you had to take it off and push it in front. Hope you're not claustrophobic!
Don't I have a beautiful wife. I just adore her!
Ahh the stairway...well kind of. Can you believe the Indians did it without the chains and carried food and babies too!!
2 comments:
Hi and welcome to the blogging world. You guys are so cute! I'm going to love reading your blog.
Those are great pictureS! I so would not go into that cave, I would be scared that I wouldn't be able to get out!
Post a Comment