Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jobless bums???...I think not!

Today is a day of celebration. The day Gregory and I are no longer jobless bums (as Gregory would so eloquently put it). I have been searching for a couple of months and Gregory has for about a month. Well after both of us sending in resume after resume and application after application, he finally went to Domino's pizza and was hired as a delivery driver. Apparently they make pretty good money in Murray and it's a small area for deliveries because of all the apartment complexes. Then today I finally had an interview for a Nursing Services clinic. They travel to businesses in the Salt Lake Valley and give flu shots. I was hired in the interview to be a clerk, basically doing all the paper work and dealing with the people. It is temporary, but will last until the first week in Dec. So now we only have one job to worry about getting time off for Christmas so we can go to Texas. We are back in the game baby!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay for jobs!! Congrats!