The beautiful cake!
They started to sing before the candles were even on the cake, so we were laughing because the song had ended but they were trying to hold out the last note until the candles were lit.
Make a wish!
Isabella and Gregory doing "Superman"
After everyone left for the night, I started to feel really sick. My muscles ached and I was so nauseous. On Sunday morning, I was still pretty bad. I stayed in bed all day and slept. By yesterday morning I was feeling better and decided to go to the BBQ at Lisa's and Brandon's. We had a good time. We came home and then chilled the rest of the day and I feel a lot better today. Now I get to do homework and catch up with lots of other things. I have a feeling that this is going to be a busy summer. That's ok, I rather prefer it that way.
4 comments:
That's SO cool Emilee. You are creeping up on 30, it's a great age to be!
I love my child's extremly slobbery mouth! Nice.
You're not allowed to have so many birthday parties!! All the sugar is obviously making you ill. Just kidding- you are too cute to not throw parties for nonstop.
Happy belated b-day Emilee!!!
Post a Comment